We'll Give You €100* Off Your Old House Alarm
Why It's Time To Upgrade Your Old Alarm
Already own a home alarm, but looking to update it? You can avail of our fantastic trade-in special, where we will give you our brand new ZeroWire™ house alarm system (package details below). You can get all this for only €99, when you trade-in your alarm. Based off our research, 51% of Irish households with an alarm, have a system that is 6 years or older. It may be time to trade-in that home alarm and upgrade it.
Give your home the protection it deserves, by upgrading it to our ZeroWire™ alarm, which comes with the highest possible security rating in Europe. Burglars are getting craftier every year, so make sure your home’s security levels are as high as possible to avoid your home getting broken into.
This trade-in and upgrade deal is open to anyone with a wired or wireless house alarm. You can trade-in your alarm system even if the alarm isn't not working!
Secure this €99 house alarm trade-in deal.
With These Deal You Get:
- Our Advanced ZeroWire™ panel
- Flexible 7 sensor pack
- 1 Front Door Contact Sensor
- 1 Back Door Shock Sensor
- 2 motion Sensors
- Any 3 additional Sensors
- Fitted best to secure your home
- HomeSecure Intruder Deterrent AlarmBox for exterior of the house
- FREE Mobile App
- Installation fee is also included
- Integrated with Z-Wave technology
Benefits of Switching to HomeSecure
- Our alarms are monitored 24/7 by Chubb Ireland, one of the most recognisable and trusted names in security
- With HomeSecure, you will receive daily health checks on your alarm
- Save hundreds on your monitoring costs
- We offer both internal and perimeter protection for your home
- Our alarm has a 'Stay' feature, securing the perimeter of your home, allowing you to walk around your home without setting off the alarm
- If an intruder tries to gain access and sets off a door / window and motion sensor, the Gardaí are immediately dispatched
- Dual protection: your alarm is monitored by a GSM unit as well as your Wi-Fi to ensure the signal is never down