Feel even more secure with one of our Home Security Products
Looking to further secure your home? If you’re new customer, you can add and of these items to your security pack when you’re getting the alarm system installed.
If you are already our customer, just contact us on 014957070 we will advise you the best choice. All our home security products, including all home security cameras are for HomeSecure monitored home customers only. One off purchases are not possible for non-monitored customers.
This handy add on acts as a Keypad in your pocket. Arm and disarm your alarm remotely with the press of a button.
Handy if you’re unpacking a car and have your hands full. This smart device also acts as a panic button immediately alerting our monitoring station and your keyholders when pressed.
- One press to fully arm or disarm your system
- Includes both Stay and Away arming modes
- KeyFob flashes green to confirm a successful arming / disarm
- No need to go to the keypad every time you need to set the alarm
- Once enabled it can include Panic function with immediate response from emergency services
- Keep beside your bed
- Added safety for vulnerable homeowners
Plug anything in to this Smart Plug and set them to come on and off at a certain times. Whether it's your kettle, for your morning tea or setting a electric blanket 30 minutes before you go to bed, add convenience and get smarter this year. This can also help you avoid items overheating and to help cut down your electricity bills.
This can act as an extra layer of security, plug a lamp into it and switch it on when you’re not home, to deter burglars. It can also help you against fires this winter.
- Control through HomeSecure App
- Set items to come on / off at a set time
- Save on your electricity bills
- Plug in a lamp when you're not home to deter burglars
- Avoid Christmas lights or hair straighteners overheating
- Can be moved to any room in the home
Alert our monitoring station if you require any type emergency assistance. This Panic Button can be fixed in place or used as a portable device. Available for homeowners and businesses.
- Immediate panic alert to monitoring station
- Panic alert will activate your internal siren
- Silent alarm option (Ideal for shops and newsagents)
- Activate with simple 3 second push
- Use for any type of emergency not just a break-in
- Can be mounted in place or portable
Smoke & Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector
Our FireProtect sensors detect smoke before it becomes fire by promptly reacting to smoke and the sudden rises in temperature.
The FireProtect with CO can also detect and protect you from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Importantly these sensors work independently from the rest of the security system and link to one another so all sensors will sound in case of a real emergency.
- Scans your home and will alert you to sudden rises or dangerous levels of carbon monoxide
- Gives you 30 seconds to cancel false alerts
- Detectors are completely wireless
- Analyzes the room, looking for sudden temperature increases
- If smoke or CO is detected the homeowner will be called and the fire services alerted
- Equipped with a siren and LED to guide you to safety
- Includes in App notifications
Additional Internal Siren
Every HomeSecure system is equipped with a 108 DB level internal siren which will ring if alarm has been activated.
Should you live in a large multi floor house or an expansive bungalow you can always add an additional siren to your pack for as little as €2 per month.
- Wireless siren, which can be placed anywhere in your home
- Equipped with tamper proof technology
- This little siren packs a big punch with up to 108 DB levels
- There can be benefits if you add an extra siren to your home. You may need one if you have a larger than average home, Granny Flat or separate home office
Water damage can do serious damage to your property and all too often goes unnoticed until the damage is already done.
Our Leak Detectors have special sensors on their base which specifically detect water.
Place one near your water tank in your attic or under any mains appliance that could leak, like your washing machine or dishwasher. Also ideal if you have a basement which is vulnerable to flooding.
- Sends warning when water is detected and alerts when the water has dried up
- Place in areas you wouldn’t normally have visibility
- Get alerted before serious water damage is caused in your home
- Detecting a small leak now will save you money in the future
Your new system will come with a wireless Keypad which can be placed anywhere in your home,
however should you need an additional keypad for a separate entrance like a Granny Flat or for a different floor of your home you can always add one to your place for as little as €3 per month.
- Input your code into your KeyPad and choose to arm or disarm your system
- Set your system to Night Mode from your KeyPad
- Typical 2yr battery life, comes with free replacement
All HomeSecure homes come with a minimum 7 sensors cleverly designed and placed around your home to offer you dual verified detection.
Should you require any additional door, window or motion sensors in your home these can all be added to your pack for an additional €3 per month.
- Up to 5 year battery life
- Sensors communicate in 0.15 seconds
- Up to 1,000m in door range
- Add an addition sensor to cover a garden shed or garage
- One sensor detects: opening / closing / Shock / Vibration and Tilt