A Career at HomeSecure
Looking for a new challenge? Join our growing team.
We’re a young, dedicated company with decades of experience in the home security sector.
Our team here at HomeSecure has grown to over 40 valued employees in just four short years and covers all areas such as Sales, Installations, Customer Service and Accounts.
We are on constant look out for talented individuals to help improve and inspire our team. If you want to be part of a fast paced environment with challenging work, we could have a position for you.
Our staff enjoy exceptional earning potential and all our roles come with full training, support and mentorship. With growth comes opportunity and as a result we’re looking for career focused, talented and driven individuals to join us on our exciting journey to becoming Ireland number one Smart Home Monitoring provider.
If you think you have the necessary balance of talent, drive, enthusiasm, willingness to learn, humility and a whole lot of fun please get in touch.
Looking to enquire about our available roles? Please send on your CV and a cover letter to [email protected] stating the position you are applying for.
Our head office is based in the Eden Centre, Grange Road, Rathfarnham, Dublin 16 and we install home alarm systems throughout Ireland.
Customer Service Agent
Working in our Customer service team, you will:
· communicate with customers by phone via inbound and outbound calls, email and chat.
· take full ownership of any query and resolve it for our customers, keeping them informed as you progress and working on scheduling of engineer resources as required.
· on an ongoing basis you will work with our partners to ensure our customers are always taken care of.
· be working a hybrid model of remote worker with some office based days as required (when it is allowed under Govt guidelines) you must have a safe, secure work space at home with stable broadband connection at all times.
· work as part of a busy team but also able to use your initiative to seek solutions and efficient ways to support our customer.
· actively listen to our customers and anticipate their needs with empathy.
Troubleshoot any customer issue and resolve it for them, notifying management if there are gaps in our service that need action.
· accurately use our systems and support the administration of customer accounts, taking payments etc
· be focused on achieving your KPIs and challenge your own performance every day.
You must be:
· Fluent in English both spoken and written.
· Experienced with a variety of CRM and other systems
· Have at least 2 years’ experience in dealing with customers both on phone and digital platforms.
· Able to work in a customer contact, target-driven environment – you love to hit your metrics & over-achieve on your goals.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €25,000 – €30,000 per year
- Company events
- Wellness program
- Monday to Friday
- What is your notice period?
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Customer Loyalty Agent
HomeSecure.ie are Ireland’s Fastest Growing Home Alarm and Monitoring Company with 20,000 happy customers throughout Ireland. We currently support over 50 jobs throughout Ireland and as a result of this growth, we are seeking to recruit a Customer Loyalty Agent to join our team. The role is a full time permanent contract.
- Phone Based role Managing inbound and outbound calls to our customer base
- Ability to escalate and problem solve account queries with a positive outcome
- Churn Prevention and Objection handling
- Communicating feedback to the department manager
- Experience in a busy customer care/retention role
- The ability to work as part of a team or own initiative
- Excellent communication skills with a superb telephone manner
- Previous experience in upselling consumer products
- Outstanding organisational skills with accuracy & attention to detail
- Excellent time-management skills with ability to prioritize
- Flexible work ethos
Career Incentive and Benefits
- Attractive base salary and commission structure.
- Fast-growing company with strong market growth
- We are located in just off the M50 with ample free car-parking
- Great staff social events
- An energetic and friendly team environment
Alarm Technician – Roles in Dublin
Alarm Technician – Roles in Munster
HomeSecure.ie are Ireland’s Fastest Growing Home Alarm and Monitoring Company with over 20,000 happy customers throughout Ireland. We’re proud to support over 50 jobs throughout Ireland and as a result of this growth, we are seeking to recruit our first ever Alarm Technician. This is an exciting new venture for Homesecure and the right candidate will receive full training so while experience is a bonus, we will hire the right person for the job.
Working in our Field Team, as an Alarm Technician you will meet customers in their homes or places of work, install the required system in order to secure their homes and ensure that Homesecure.ie live up to their promise.
You’ll take full ownership of any query that may arise on the day and sort it out before you go. You must be obsessed about perfection and passionate about achieving targets.
Install agreed Home Monitoring solutions and upsell products based on the needs of the customer.
Ensure that all KPI are achieved in relation to your role.
Work with the wider field team to ensure best practice sharing and support is always a priority.
You must be:
- Fluent in English both spoken and written.
- Hold a full clean driving licence and be aged 23 or over
- Have a clean personal record and pass our vetting process in accordance with PSA regulations.
- Basic understanding of alarms, technology, electrical works would be a distinct advantage however full training is provided to all candidates.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €25,000.00 to €30,000.00 /year
- Monday to Friday
- Alarm or technical: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driving license (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
How to apply:
“I joined HomeSecure at an exciting period and have had the seen the business evolve from a multi room office to a single open plan workplace. Working at HomeSecure has been a truly rewarding experience where you get to see your experience and ideas take shape in a meaningful way.
Being part of HomeSecure’s management team gives me direct access to driving and influencing our success and this open door working environment is encouraged to trickle down to all areas of the business to ensure feedback and insights always make their way back into the management meetings.”Hugh Ryan Chief Marketing Officer