Switch To HomeSecure & Save On Your Monitoring
Switch to HomeSecure today and we may be able to take over your existing monitored house alarm system. If you want to keep your existing Eircom Phonewatch alarm, you can keep the system and we'll take over the monitoring of your alarm system. We will always aim save you money on your monthly monitoring costs, not only that we lock in our price for three years.
Switch your monitoring is very much like switching your electricity provider, you can keep your existing alarm system and the switch only takes a moment. Don’t delay, start saving today. Check the alarm panel images below to see if you have one of these older Eircom Phonewatch alarms. If you do, we can take over the monitoring, saving you up to €120 annually.
You may also be eligible for a €99 alarm panel upgrade. This means you can trade in your existing alarm for our state-of-the-art ZeroWire panel, which comes with the highest possible European safety rating, so you know you’ll be in safe hands.
Benefits of Switching to HomeSecure
- Our alarms are monitored by Chubb, one of the most recognisable and trusted names in security
- With HomeSecure, you will receive daily health checks on your alarm
- HomeSecure register your address on the Garda Divisional Control Centre guaranteeing the fastest possible response time
- Save hundreds on your monitoring costs
- You can keep your existing panel (subject to compatibility) and we can take over your monitoring
- We offer both internal and perimeter protection for your home
- Dual monitoring: your alarm is monitored by a GSM unit as well as your Wi-Fi to ensure it’s never down
Upgrade to a ZeroWire alarm
Switch & Save
On your monitoring fees
If you have a Simon 3 or Simon XT panel, you can trade-in the panel and get a brand new ZeroWire™ alarm (image below) free of charge.
The €99 panel upgrades are open to both to HomeSecure and non-HomeSecure customers.
Don’t see your Phonewatch alarm or do you have another alarm panel? You can still avail of our alarm trade-in offer.