THE BENEFITS OF JOINING HOMESECURE
- Do you have the below alarm panel? Then you can switch it for a brand-new ZeroWire™ alarm
- Upgrade your Simon alarm and receive a free state-of-the-art ZeroWire alarm
- Switching is easy, we can do it over the phone and it only takes one minute!
- Save money on your existing monitoring costs.
- You could save up to €217 on your current charges (based off 3-year contract with leading house alarm company)
- Unlike other alarm companies, we offer daily health checks on your house alarm
- Unlimited service calls between 09:00 - 18:00
- HomeSecure are 100% Irish-owned
Switch Today For Free
Switch The above System For A More Modern alarm Panel
About the ZeroWire™
The ZeroWire™ home alarm is completely wireless system and it's incredibly easy to use. It's easy to follow layout makes it straightforward for people of all ages to use the system.
It comes with fire, medical and police panic buttons as standard.
This house alarm, has a stay and away function. The stay button enables you to protect the perimeter of your house while you're home. So you can safely walk around the house and you won't set any of the motion sensors off, but you're still getting protected and the alarm will go off if someone tries to gain entry.
The away feature activates all the doors & windows sensors, as well as your internal motion sensors. The away feature is ideal for when the family are away in work and school throughout the day.
So whether you're at home or not, your house will receive the best protection possible.
The ZeroWire™ alarm is app enabled, so you can turn it on or off remotely with the click of a button. You can also check on your home's status on the go, so if you've left the house and you're not sure if you turned the alarm on, simply check your HomeSecure app for the result. If you hadn't turned it on, there's no need to turn back home, you can activate it from your phone.
If you don't have this system, you may still be able to switch your monitoring over to HomeSecure, saving you money on your monthly monitoring and maintenance fees. Find your existing alarm panel to see if you can switch and save today.