Setting Up HomeSecure – We Protect App
- After signing up to HomeSecure, you’ll receive an email invitation to download the dedicated HomeSecure app from the Apple or Android store.
- Download the HomeSecure We Protect App from either the App Store or Play Store, depending on your device.
- Select Create account and fill in your personal information.
Important: Your email address and mobile number are required when creating your account. Your email address also MUST match the one you provided HomeSecure
with (your app invitation would have been sent to this email).
For security reasons, you’ll receive a text and email with two different verification passcodes. Both must be entered to create your account.
- You’ll be asked if you wish to share your location, please select allow in the pop-up to enable full panic alert functionality (see page 13 for more information on the panic button).
- Select ‘Allow Notifications’ to be sent, so you’ll know when the alarm status has been changed.
- You’ll be asked if you want to receive critical alerts. Select ‘Allow’ in the pop-up window. This again relates to the panic function. When the panic button has been
selected, you’ll receive an alert. Please note this loud alert will override your phone even if it is in silent or mute mode and will sound loudly to alert you that someone
has selected the panic alert. Important to set PIN, doesn’t have to be the same as your alarm PIN.
- When complete, click on ‘Dashboard’ to go to the main control tab on the app.