HomeSecure: Ireland's fastest home alarm company
Learn more about HomeSecure
- All of our customers are monitored by Chubb Ireland, one of the most trusted names in Ireland security
- Get a guaranteed Garda response from the nearest mobile unit
- You can set or disarm your alarm from our handy smartphone app
- We are 100% Irish-owned
- There are around 2,000 burglaries in Ireland every month (according to the CSO), so give your home the protection it deserves
- Our installation is incredibly neat and tidy because our alarms are wireless. The install itself only takes up to 2 hours
- Your maintenance is also covered as part of your monthly fee, meaning you won't ever have to pay if any fault become faulty
- We have nationwide coverage and can install you this week!
Home Alarm Latest Offers
Our home Alarm Pack
- Our Advanced ZeroWire™ panel
- Flexible 7 sensor pack
- 1 Front Door Contact Sensor
- 1 Back Door Shock Sensor
- 2 motion Sensors
- Any 3 additional Sensors
- Fitted best to secure your home
- HomeSecure Intruder Deterrent AlarmBox for exterior of the house
- Free Mobile App (arm and disarm your alarm from anywhere in the world)
- Installation fee is also included
- Integrated with Z-Wave technology
About HomeSecure's alarm monitoring
We are a nationwide home alarm company that have a local feel. We specialize in fitting monitored alarm systems in residential properties and small businesses. We are trusted to protect over 10,000 homes across Ireland. All of our customers, receive 24/7 protection from our monitoring partner Chubb Ireland. Chubb are trusted to monitor many of the banks and Garda stations throughout Ireland, so you know you will be in safe hands.
Our alarm system protects both the interior and perimeter of your home, securing the most vulnerable areas. Our ZeroWire™ alarm comes with a 'Stay Mode', which enables you to arm the perimeter of your home, which means your family can walk around, enjoying the comforts of your own home and it's still protected. As all our sensors are pet friendly, so your pets will can also roam around your home without setting off the alarm. You can also set the alarm to an 'Away Mode' when the house is unoccupied; arming all your perimeter and interior sensors.
The alarm panel also comes with a Garda, ambulance and fire panic buttons, in case of an emergancy.