House Alarm System: €299 (RRP €599)
Are you interested in a cost effective way to protect your home? A monitored alarm acts as an extra layer of assurance for you and your home, and helps you avert the stress and disturbance of a break-in. We have a special offer for Trades Connect visitors, allowing you to save €300 and secure your home for just €299.
Fill in a form or call to secure this deal. All you need to do to secure your booking is pay a €99 deposit. We have nationwide coverage and next day installations available.
About Our HOME SECURITY PACK:
- It's the most cost effective way to protect your home
- It protects your home using a combination of door and motion sensors
- We protect your most vulnerable areas based off the latest break in statistics
- You'll receive 24/7 home monitoring, with a guaranteed Garda response
Home Security Pack:
This pack includes:
- Our ZeroWire™ Advanced panel
- 3 internal (pet friendly) motion sensors
- 1 door contact
- 1 back door shock sensor
- HomeSecure deterrent imitation bellbox for exterior of the house
- Mobile App included in monitoring fee giving you remote access from anywhere
- Add additional sensors from as little as €80
- We're 100% Irish owned and licenced by the Private Security Authority
- We offer unbeatable value for money
- We offer market leading, easy to use, technology
- Our ZeroWire™ alarm panel is one of the most sophisticated on the Irish market
- We guarantee the quickest response time possible if a break-in is confirmed, dispatching the nearest mobile Garda unit
Value for Money:
- We're offering €300 off (RRP €599) a Home Security system, allowing you to secure your home for just €299
- Our monitoring fees work out at just €1.05 per day - which isn't much to pay to protect your home
- Our monitoring fee also includes an annual check-up on the alarm, free servicing and replacement of faulty parts
- Home insurance companies offer up to 15% off their price if you have a monitored house alarm
- Our house alarm works off a GSM sim card and WiFi meaning there's no need for that expensive landline
There's currently almost 2,000 reported break ins every month across Ireland. However, monitored homes are 3 times less likely to be broken into**.
Trust HomeSecure.ie to protect what matters most, today.
Avoid becoming another statistic, enquire now for a zero commitment quote
HOW We Secure your Home:
The below illustration is an example of where we will install our five sensors to ensure most break-ins are detected within a matter of seconds. We'll protect your front and back door as well as the interior of your home with motion sensors.
We'll protect the interior of your home with motion sensors, which can be placed on your landing, your hallway and any other vulnerable area of your home. With our perimeter and internal protection, the Gardaí will be notified if someone tries to gain access through a door and then they trigger a motion sensor. As of January 2008, the Gardaí will only response to break-ins when there has been a verified intrusion, with our dual verification (perimeter and internal protection) you'll have a guaranteed Garda response if an intruder breaks into your home.
HOW OUR MONITORING WORKS:
We install a monitored alarm which protects your home should an intruder try to gain access to your home. Our monitoring station will check the status of your home 24/7, adding peace of mind, knowing you're always being looked after.
2) Immediate Response
We respond immediately should an intruder attempt to gain access to your home. You can also select a panic, Garda, fire or ambulance button in the case of an emergency.
If the alarm goes off, we will contact you to confirm the break in and alert the Gardaí if a break in has been confirmed. Our monitoring station will ask you for your safety word, which is unique to you.
The Gardaí only guarantee to respond to alerts from a licensed Home Monitoring company. With our dual verification set-up, it allows the Gardaí to be dispatched immediately. The nearest mobile Garda unit will be sent to your home.
protect what matters most, Today!
Terms and conditions:
**Joining HomeSecure.ie is subject to a three year contract. Our €299 offer ends July 31st 2017. HomeSecure reserve the right to end or extend this offer at anytime. Crime stats taken from CSO recorded crime index for 2016 as well as other industry sources. Free servicing and replacement parts covers all faults for the duration of your initial contract term, this does not cover accidental damage or service visits outside of business hours.