House Alarm System: €299
Are you interested in a cost effective way to protect your home? A monitored alarm acts as an extra layer of assurance for you and your home, and helps you avert the stress and disturbance of a break-in. Secure your home for just €299.
Simply enquire about our HomeSecurity pack below and we'll reserve our lowest ever price of €299 for you.
About Our HOME SECURITY PACK:
- It's the most cost effective way to protect your home
- It protects your home using a combination of door and motion sensors
- It comes with 24/7 365 immediate response
- We're 100% Irish owned and licenced by the Private Security Authority
- We have unbeatable value for money
- We offer market leading, easy to use, technology
- Your home will be pre-registered on the Garda Pulse System
- Guaranteeing you the quickest response time possible if a break-in is confirmed
Value for Money:
- We're offering €300 off a Home Security system, usually €599*
- With monitoring for only €1.05 per day - it's not much to pay for that extra safeguard and peace of mind
- Our monitoring includes free servicing and replacement of faulty parts
- Home Insurance companies offer discounts averaging of 10-15% for their home monitored customers**
- Our alarms use a GSM sim card as standard and WiFi meaning there's no need for that expensive landline
With nearly 2000 reported break ins every month, monitored homes are 3 times less likely to be broken into**. Trust HomeSecure to secure your most valuable asset, today.
Avoid becoming another statistic, enquire now for a zero commitment quote
Home Security Pack:
This pack includes:
- Our ZeroWire™ Advanced panel
- 3 internal (pet friendly) motion sensors
- 1 door contact
- 1 back door shock sensor
- HomeSecure deterrent imitation bellbox for exterior of the house
- Mobile App included in monitoring fee giving you remote access from anywhere
- Add additional sensors from as little as €80
HOW We Secure your Home:
Fact: 80% of break-ins occur downstairs**
Below is an example of where we will install our five sensors to ensure most break-ins are detected within a matter of seconds. We will protect your front and back doors, securing you against 50% of all break-ins (according to the latest Garda statistics).
We'll protect the interior of your home with motion sensors, which can be placed on your landing, your hallway and any other vulnerable area of your home. With our perimeter and internal protection, the Gardaí will be notified if someone tries to gain access through a door and then they trigger a motion sensor. As of January 2008, the Gardaí will only response to break-ins when there has been a verified intrusion, with our dual verification (perimeter and internal protection) you'll have a guaranteed Garda response if an intruder breaks into your home.
HOW OUR MONITORING WORKS:
The Home SecurityPack really is the most effective way to protect your home. We install a monitored alarm which protects your home should a break-in occur.
2) Immediate Response
We respond immediately should an intruder attempt to gain access to your home.
If the alarm goes off, we will contact you to confirm the break in and alert the Gardaí if a break in has been confirmed.
The Gardaí only guarantee to respond to alerts from a licensed Home Monitoring company.
WANT FURTHER PROTECTION?
*Have an extra door or do you want to add shock sensors to some accessible windows? No Problem! To keep it simple, add any two sensors to your HomeSecurity package just €160, this includes fitting by a qualified installer.
protect what matters most, Today!
Terms and conditions:
*RRP of a 5 sensor pack is €599, additional sensors RRP €80. Joining HomeSecure.ie is subject to a three year contract. Our €299 offer ends July 31st 2017. HomeSecure reserve the right to end or extend this offer at anytime. Crime stats taken from CSO recorded crime index for 2016 as well as other industry sources. Free servicing and replacement parts covers all faults for the duration of your initial contract term, this does not cover accidental damage or service visits outside of business hours.