Easter Special Offer, Final Day of the Sale!
- A ZeroWire™ advanced Z-Wave alarm panel
- A mix of 7 sensors (Door, Window and Motion) tailored to best secure your home
- KeySafe (RRP €80), to securely protect your keys
- KeySafe drilled to an exterior wall and protected by Zinc alloy and a four-digit PIN
- Our Intruder deterrent Alarm box
- Free LED Light (RRP €50) included
- Free Installation
- Free App – which allows you to arm / disarm your alarm remotely
This entire pack is now free of charge, you just pay for the monitoring!
- We're 100% Irish owned and licenced by the Private Security Authority (PSA)
- We offer unbeatable value for money
- We offer market leading, easy to use, technology
- Our ZeroWire™ alarm panel is one of the most sophisticated on the Irish market
- We guarantee the quickest response time possible if a break-in is confirmed, dispatching the nearest available mobile Garda unit
Are you interested in a cost effective way to protect your home? A monitored alarm acts as an extra layer of assurance for you and your home, and helps you avert the stress and disturbance of a break-in. We have a special offer this Easter week, you can secure your home completely free of charge.
Fill in a form or call to secure this deal. We have nationwide coverage and next day installations available, call us today to see how soon we can install in your area!
Value For Money
- We've scraped our up-front, making it even easier to secure your home, saving you €699
- This week only you can get a free KeySafe (RRP €80), where you can safely store your keys outside your home
- Also as part of our Easter offer, you get a free LED light for your alarm deterrent box
- Our monitoring fees work out at just €1.31 per day - which isn't much to pay to protect your home
- Our monitoring fee also includes a full service warranty i.e. free servicing and replacement of any faulty parts
- Home insurance companies offer up to 15% off their price if you have a monitored house alarm
- Our house alarm works off a GSM sim card and WiFi meaning there's no need for that expensive landline
There's currently almost 2,000 reported break ins every month across Ireland. However, monitored homes are 3 times less likely to be broken into.
Trust HomeSecure.ie to protect what matters most, today.
Avoid becoming another statistic, enquire now for a zero commitment quote
Terms and conditions:
**Joining HomeSecure.ie is subject to a three year minimum monitoring term. Our zero up front, free KeySafe and KeyFob deal must end March 30th 2018. All installations will take place in the month of April 2018. All customers fully own their system at the end of their 3 year term. We guarantee no price increase during their 3 year contract period. Free servicing and replacement parts covers all faults for the duration of your initial contract term, this does not cover accidental damage or service visits outside of business hours.