Working At HomeSecure
Our team here at HomeSecure has grown to 30 valued employees. As Ireland’s fastest growing Home Security company, we are on constant look out for talented individuals to help improve and inspire our team. If you want to be part of a fast past environment with challenging work, we could have a position for you. Our staff enjoy exceptional earning potential and all our roles come with full training, support and mentorship. With growth comes opportunity and as a result we’re looking for career focused, talented and driven individuals to join us on our exciting journey to becoming Ireland number one Smart Home Monitoring provider.
If you think you have the necessary balance of talent, drive, enthusiasm, willingness to learn, humility and a touch of curiosity please contact us.
Available Position: Alarm ENGINEER
HomeSecure.ie are Ireland's Fastest Growing Home Alarm and Monitoring Company with over 11,000 happy customers throughout Ireland. We're proud to be 100% Irish-owned and to support over 50 jobs throughout Ireland and as a result of this growth, we are seeking to recruit experienced alarm installers to join our growing team.
HomeSecure.ie are currently seeking Installation Engineers in Connaught, Midlands and Munster areas. You must have 3 years’ experience working with Intruder alarm systems and hold a full, clean driving licence.
- 3 years current experience working in the industry.
- A working knowledge of the Alarm Industry and related quality standards.
- Excellent English both written and oral and strong interpersonal skills.
- Analytical approach / excellent fault finding ability.
- Must be able to work on own initiative and in a team environment.
- Must be customer focussed and have ability and a willingness to learn on the go.
- Reliable, punctual and dependable.
- Candidates must currently be living in Ireland and eligible to work full time.
- Full driving Licence.
- Full-Time Permanent Position
- Commission-based incentives
- Rotation of on call
- On-Call Allowance
- Company Van
- Mobile Phone & Tablet
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company with the opportunity to progress your career as the company expands further.
How to Apply for this Role:
Please send on your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you are applying for the alarm engineer position.
Our head office is based in the Eden Centre, Grange Road, Rathfarnham, Dublin 16 and we install home alarm systems throughout Ireland.